Old versionsSee all
Savings Bond Wizard® has several features to help you keep track of your bond inventory.
- Importing and Exporting Inventory Files: the Wizard imports and exports inventory files created from:
- The Savings Bond Calculator that are saved as *.htm files.
- Other spreadsheet software (i.e., Microsoft Excel®) that are saved as *.csv files.
- Tracking Cashed and Exchanged Bonds: each bond will be marked as cashed or exchanged when you enter the redemption or exchange date. You can create and print reports of your redeemed or exchanged bonds or view them online.
- Earnings/Interest Rate
The Wizard shows:
- a bond's yield-to-date.
- the rate it's earning in the current six-month earnings period.
- Notes and Descriptions:
- The Wizard uses abbreviated notes to show important facts about your bonds (for example, bond is matured).
- A description of each note is on the footer of all reports.
- The notes feature can be turned on/off from the "View" menu.
- Specialized Reports: the Wizard offers a wide selection of reports, including:
- Active inventory
- Bonds too new to cash
- Bonds no longer earning interest
- Bonds cashed in
- Easy Inventory Builder:
If you've purchased a specific series and denomination regularly over the years, the Wizard will easily build your inventory with the Easy Inventory Builder tool.
Updating the Wizard is as easy as one click to connect to the Wizard database, expand and update your values. If your PC isn't Internet-ready or if you have an earlier version of the Wizard, you can manually update the Wizard.